About thirteen percent of the homes sold today were sold as being listed for sale by owner. Homes that are listed with a REALTOR® or real estate professional sell much faster than those that are sold by their owners. Working with a professional REALTOR® is your best option, and here are some of the reasons why:
- Up-to-the-minute information on what is happening in the local housing market, including pricing, financing, and terms and conditions of properties just like yours. This is key in getting your property sold and off the market - without hassle and as fast as possible.
- We will work hard to market your property to potential home buyers and other real estate agents. About half of all sales are cooperative sales when a real estate agent other than the one you contacted initially will actually bring in a buyer. We will coordinate the sale of the property and list the property on the Multiple Listing Service, among other networks of internet marketing to best present your property, to drive in the most leads and get it sold faster.
- We can handle all the negotiation and legalities that are involved in selling your home. We provide you the best of our advice, lift burden of paperwork off your shoulders to give you the assurance that this important financial transaction is completed correctly.
Hire a Professional Full-Time Real Estate Broker
A qualified, competent and full time real estate broker will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. A broker provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your broker doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, a broker has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your broker the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate broker allows you to spend your time how you want.